Wednesday, March 10, 2010

on a lighter note..

Sesi 3 months!

screaming MAAAMAAA!
aLA'S first time attempting the board

The weather picked up today and we took Leva out of the house. He'd been begging to go outside or to swim but its still unusually cold here...(BUT IT'S NOT HUMID!! WAHOO!) Today we finally let leva outside without a sweater. By the way- It's a reeeaally short video.

I wish I would've caught his reaction when we finally let him out. He's been saying this alot lately, "Me so happy, me so happy, I'm happy Mama!". When we let him out he jumped on his bike and shouted, "I'm happy mama! I looooooooovvveee yyyyyooooooouuuu!".. just like that. I love that kid! In this video he told me he was happy..

1 comment:

Nick & Lindi said...

ok so i read this post first, then the "sob fest" post and I almost started crying too. Being away from family is hard, but like you said, when you saw how it affected your kids, its so sad. :(
I love that you're being so positive about it all and are looking forward to your kids having that same relationship with jesse's side too.
SO I read THIS post again and watched the CUTE video so I wasn't so sad for you! Leva looks so happy on his bike!! :)